Full control with Coop corporate card
On My Account you have a continuous overview of your Coop corporate card account.
How to log in
You can log in by clicking on My Account in the top menu. You will then get a picture where you will be asked to enter your username and password. The password is noted on the invoice. The username is equal to the card number (16 digits).
- Login for the account’s contact person. Has access to all functionality on My Account.
- Login for the account’s cardholders. Has limited access to the functionality on My Account.
Login help or forgotten password: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +47 66 85 86 55.
You can find the following on My Account
- Transactions: The account’s cardholder(s) only have access to their own transactions. Retrieve transactions by selecting from and to date. You get access to transactions 5 years back in time. Outstanding amounts and available credit are also visible.
- Invoice hotel: Here you will find all invoices that your company has received from Coop.
Block and order cards: Here cards can be blocked and new ones can be ordered. Only available to the account’s contact person.
- Order PIN code: Here you can order a new PIN code directly on the page.
- Change contact information: Here you can change your company’s address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Contact customer service: If you have questions about the invoice or Coop company card, you can fill in a contact form here. You will receive a response within 2 working days.
- More information: On both the invoice and “My Account” you see all account charges distributed by card and with purchase references, specified with product name, quantity, date of purchase, place of purchase, VAT and purchase reference.
- Payment last month
- Minimum to pay this month
- Disposable credit
- Accumulated interest and fees this month
Overview of previous invoices on “My Account”
How do you get a Coop corporate card? Click here