As a business owner, it is important for Beate Spartveit to cut expenses where possible. That is why she decided on the electricity offer from Coop and Entelios.
– When I received an email from Coop about the new electricity offer, I was immediately interested. I compared with our existing agreement, and it would be cheaper for us to use Entelios, says Beate Spartveit.
She has run the Fanavollen family nursery since 2011. Since 2012, the nursery has had a Coop corporate card.
Entelios offers Coop business customers a very favorable electricity agreement.
– The electricity agreement gives us a good price and, in addition, the electricity is green and environmentally friendly. Thinking green is something we are concerned with here at the nursery, says Spartveit.
The kindergarten thinks green
The children are experts at recycling and masters at picking up rubbish, or bosses as they call it in Bergen.
– When the children see something lying on the ground, they tell us adults and don’t leave until it has been picked up, says Spartveit.
The kindergarten is located in rural surroundings in Fana in Bergen. The ten children in the nursery come from the local area and have a large playground outside.
Food and building materials
Spartveit and the other employees use the corporate card to buy food and household items at Extra just down the hill and equipment for the outdoor area at Obs BYGG.
– It is incredibly convenient for us to use the corporate card. All employees can use the card and I get an overview of what has been bought, says Spartveit.
Her own father is a janitor for the kindergarten.
– He uses the corporate card when shopping at Obs BYGG. The last thing we did was replace some planks in the play tower. Then he got everything he needed at Obs BYGG and I quickly got an overview of what we had done, says Spartveit.
While the kindergarten was closed due to corona this spring, the employees used the time well. They built walls to gapahuken. Now they sit outside, regardless of the weather.
– The next project is a new playhouse. Materials can be found at Obs BYGG!